We offer several options to help change and improve your work environment. These may include but are not exclusive to:
- Change Management: Change can create fear, uncertainty, decrease productivity and increase tension in the workplace. We can work with an organization to assist individual, teams and leaders as they navigate through the transition and embrace the new ways of doing business or corporate culture.
- Conflict Management and Resolution: Conflict is inevitable in most environments so it is important to know how to deal with it effectively. Learning to better manage conflict can help to create a more welcoming and productive work environment for all involved.
- Team Building: What your team needs is often unique, but we offer services that help team members understand one another, find ways to support each other, create a positive team environment where individuals feel safe, supported, respected and want to be a part of.
- Stress Management and Building Resiliency: Healthy levels of stress can help to increase drive and motivation, but stress has to be managed such that it does not exceed controllable or unmanageable levels. Our psychologists can help employees to best manage stress so that they can better cope and succeed in the workplace and other areas of life.
- Effective Communication: An employee entering your workplace brings their own unique style of communicating, which has been influenced by their culture, family and life experiences. This unique combination brings very different expectations and communication styles into the workplace. Effective communication can differ based on the context and the people involved, what is key is that it allows those involved to clearly express their ideas and hear others, allowing for mutually beneficial relationships and solutions.
We are dedicated to helping create healthy work environments that allow individuals and organizations to be their best. If your organization is interested in a free one hour workshop regarding the key factors to creating a psychologically healthy workplace please contact email@example.com